Saturday, June 24, 2017

New Blog Alert: An Imperfect Christian Mom


I was bummed at the beginning of the year when I had to put this blog on hiatus. Christian fiction and non-fiction are some of my favorite reads and, since the closing of the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance, I find this portion of the industry under served in the book promotion world. However, a busy real estate career, caring for my elderly in-laws, and all my other responsibilities left me no choice but to cut back on my blogging duties.

After a lot of prayer and a few years of struggling to keep all the blogs active, I've combined The Busy Mom's Daily and Cheryl's Christian Book Connection into An Imperfect Christian Mom. Please update your bookmarks and consider subscribing to the new blog at http://imperfectchristianmom.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your readership.

No comments: